Choco-Banana-Nut Tartine (Toast) Recipe
Choco-Banana-Nut Tartine (Toast)
Poilane bread is handcrafted in France using stone-ground wheat, natural fermentation, and wood-fired ovens that produce unparalleled flavor. The texture of the bread lends itself to a variety of hearty toppings, making it excellent for a tartine or simple “loaded” toast.
- 1 slice Poilane or other artisan bread
- 1 tsp Metropolitan Market Extra Virgin Olive Oil or soft butter
- 3 slices banana
- 1/2 oz chopped chocolate or chocolate chips, melted as package directs
- 1 Tbsp chopped, toasted hazelnuts
- Toast bread. Drizzle with olive oil or smear butter on top.
- Add banana slices and drizzle with melted chocolate. Sprinkle with nuts.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 1 serving)
Total Fat: 16 g
Saturated Fat: 6 g
Trans Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 10 mg
Sodium: 250 mg
Carbohydrates: 46 g
Fiber: 4 g
Total Sugar: 15 g
Added Sugars: 2 g
Protein: 6 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.