4-Ingredient The Cookie Ice Cream Cake Recipe
4-Ingredient The Cookie Ice Cream Cake
What’s better than The Cookie? The Cookie with creamy ice cream, crunchy nuts, and rich chocolate sauce! This ice-box dessert is great for serving guests, as plating slices of it is easier than dishing out scoops of ice cream—and much more impressive looking!
- 2 cups crumbles of The Cookie bites
- 1 cup chopped candied nuts
- 2 pints premium ice cream, softened, (vanilla, coffee, caramel or strawberry)
- 1 jar (9.6 oz) Fran’s Dark Chocolate Sauce
- Line an 8 x 4-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap, allowing a few inches to extend beyond the long sides of the pan.
- Microwave chocolate sauce for 30 seconds to soften. Cover bottom of pan with a thin layer of cookie crumbles and candied nuts.
- Drizzle up to 1/4 jar of chocolate sauce over cookie and nut crumbles.
- Spoon dollops of ice cream in an even layer over chocolate. Gently smooth ice cream layer with the back of a spoon.
- Repeat layers 2-3 times (see Cook’s Tips). Bring up ends of plastic wrap and fold over top of loaf. Freeze for at least 5 hours to fully solidify.
- To serve, peel back plastic from top of loaf and invert onto a platter. Remove plastic wrap. Cut into slices. Serve drizzled with additional chocolate sauce, if desired.
- Cook’s Tips:
- The Cookie pairs beautifully with vanilla, coffee, caramel, and strawberry ice cream—or be creative and use another favorite.
- The finer the cookies and nuts are chopped, the thinner a layer can be made. For layers 2 and 3, keep the cookie and nut pieces larger to preserve more of the texture of the cookie when eaten with the ice cream.