4-Ingredient Poke Nachos Recipe
- 1 bag (6 oz) taro chips
- 2 cups Metropolitan Market Poke (Spicy Ahi or Ahi Onion)*
- 1 cup Metropolitan Market Spicy Guacamole
- 1 Tbsp furikake (seaweed seasoning)
- Spread chips on a large platter. Scatter poke on top.
- Dollop with guacamole and sprinkle with furikake.
- Cook’s Tip:
- To serve as an appetizer: Place a dollop of guacamole on a chip. Top with a piece of tuna and sprinkle with furikake. Arrange composed chips on a serving tray.
- Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.
Ratings and Reviews
“Brought this to a dinner party tonight and it was a big hit as an appetizer. i chose spicy tuna poke but mild guacamole. it makes for a nice flavor pairing with the taro chips (or we also had plantain chips)”