4-Ingredient Oven-Roasted Hash Recipe
4-Ingredient Oven-Roasted Hash
Sriracha mayonnaise can be purchased premade or be easily put together by whisking the two ingredients, to taste. It’s also great on burgers and as a veggie dip.
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 1/2 pounds baby red potatoes, quartered
- 2 cups diced red and yellow bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons sriracha mayonnaise, more for serving
- Fried or poached eggs (1 or 2 per person)
- Adjust oven rack to middle position and preheat to 400°F.
- Arrange bacon slices in single layer on large, rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment or foil. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until done as desired. Set aside and crumble when cool enough to handle.
- Scatter potatoes and bell peppers in large, cast-iron skillet. Toss with sriracha mayonnaise and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Roast 20 minutes. Remove from oven, add crumbled bacon, and toss. Roast another 10 to 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- During last five minutes of roasting, cook eggs as desired.
- To serve, divide hash among four plates and top with 1 or 2 eggs each, if using. Serve with additional sriracha mayonnaise.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 4 servings)
Total Fat: 11 g
Saturated Fat: 2.5 g
Trans Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 20 mg
Sodium: 350 mg
Carbohydrates: 32 g
Fiber: 4 g
Total Sugar: 4 g
Added Sugars: 0 g
Protein: 9 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.