4-Ingredient Crab Cakes with Sesame Ginger Slaw Recipe
4-Ingredient Crab Cakes with Sesame Ginger Slaw
Our made-in-house, ready-to-cook Dungeness crab cakes are a Metropolitan Market classic! Find them in our Fish Market. For the slaw, we recommend Fuse Sesame-Ginger Dressing from the refrigerated section of the Produce Department.
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil (untoasted) or other vegetable oil (see Cook’s Tip)
- 4 Metropolitan Market Dungeness Crab Cakes
- 1 package (9 oz) broccoli-carrot slaw
- 1 Tbsp bottled sesame-ginger dressing
- Optional: lime wedges
- In a large skillet, heat sesame oil over medium heat. Add crab cakes and cook, turning once, until golden brown on both sides and heated through.
- While crab cakes cook, place slaw in a bowl. Drizzle with sesame-ginger dressing and toss. Divide slaw evenly onto four plates. Top with warm crab cakes.
- Cook’s Tip:
- While untoasted sesame oil is fine for frying, toasted sesame oil should not be used on high heat. Toasted sesame oil is used for dressing, not cooking.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 4 servings)
Total Fat: 23 g
Saturated Fat: 3 g
Trans Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 60 mg
Sodium: 460 mg
Carbohydrates: 19 g
Fiber: 2 g
Total Sugar: 2 g
Added Sugars: 0 g
Protein: 19 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.
Ratings and Reviews