Blood Orange Transfusion Recipe
Blood Orange Transfusion
Serves 1, but easily multiplied
Grab a carton of delicious Mongibello Blood Orange Juice from our refrigerated section and a bottle of your favorite vodka, and you’re on your way to a bloody good cocktail.
- 1/2 cup Mongibello Blood Orange Juice
- 1 ounce vodka
- Simple syrup, to taste*
- Club soda
- Slice of fresh blood orange
- Aperol, bitters, or Campari
- In a cocktail shaker, combine blood orange juice, vodka, simple syrup (to taste), and a small handful of ice. Shake four to five times.
- Strain into an Old-Fashioned glass. Top with a splash of club soda and your choice of bitters, Aperol, or Campari, if desired. Garnish with a slice of blood orange.
- Bartender’s Tip:
- Keep simple syrup on hand to easily sweeten cocktails. Combine 1 cup water with 1 cup sugar in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring to dissolve the sugar. Transfer to a jar and refrigerate until cold. Store simple syrup in an airtight container, refrigerated, for up to one month.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 1 servings)
Fat: 0 g
Saturated Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 20 mg
Carbohydrates: 12 g
Fiber: 2 g
Sugar: 10 g
Protein: 1 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.
Ratings and Reviews
“It’s fresh and good! one more please!”
“Absolutely no need for simple syrup - this is fantastic without it!!”