Quick Shrimp “Ceviche” Recipe
Quick Shrimp “Ceviche”
Cooked shrimp from our seafood department and fresh peach or mango salsa from the produce department come together for an easy, delicious ceviche-style appetizer. Serve it in glass cups for beautiful individual servings, or set it out with a bowl of tortilla chips for casual entertaining.
- 1 lb cooked peeled shrimp
- 2 pints Metropolitan Market Peach-O-Rama salsa or Mango Salsa
- Juice from 1-2 limes
- Optional for serving:
- Metropolitan Market Tortilla Chips
- Remove tails from shrimp, and cut shrimp into bite-size pieces.
- In a bowl, mix shrimp with salsa and season with salt and lime juice to taste. If you like, drizzle with olive oil. Let it sit for 10 minutes for flavors to meld before serving.
- It can be prepared ahead of time and refrigerated until ready to serve.