Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Pancetta and Pomegranate Recipe
- 1 1/2 pounds Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 3 Tbsp Metropolitan Market extra virgin olive oil
- 3 ounces pancetta or bacon, cut crosswise into thin strips
- 3 Tbsp light brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp pomegranate molasses
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh pomegranate seeds
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place Brussels sprouts into a large bowl and set aside.
- Place a small skillet over medium heat, add oil and pancetta and cook until golden brown and crisp. Transfer pancetta to a paper towel-lined plate and reserve the fat.
- Add the sugar and pomegranate molasses to the skillet, whisk to combine. Pour mixture over the Brussels sprouts and toss well to coat.
- Spread the Brussels sprouts in an even layer on a large rimmed baking sheet, season with salt and pepper and roast for 12 to 15 minutes, stirring halfway through, until Brussels sprouts are tender.
- Transfer Brussels sprouts to a serving platter and garnish with reserved pancetta and pomegranate seeds.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 4 servings)
Fat: 16 g
Saturated Fat: 3.5 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 400 mg
Carbohydrates: 32 g
Fiber: 7 g
Sugar: 19 g
Protein: 15 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information, however, it is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your health care provider for specific advice on diet and health for you. Click here for more on the nutrient information of our recipes.