Roasted Vegetables Recipe
These versatile roasted veggies are an easy side dish to make any time of year. Make sure to cut the vegetables to similar sizes so they cook evenly together on the pan. Creamer potatoes are young, small, tender potatoes about the size of golf balls.
- 1 fennel bulb, cored and cut into 3/4-inch pieces, fronds reserved
- 1/2 lb sweet potatoes, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1/2 lb carrots, peeled, quartered lengthwise and cut into 2-inch long pieces
- 1/2 lb creamer potatoes
- 1/2 lb Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1/2 lb yellow or red beets, cut into eighths
- 3 Tbsp Metropolitan Market Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In a large bowl, toss vegetables with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Spread vegetables on a large rimmed baking pan. Roast for 15 to 25 minutes or until tender, stirring once or twice.
- Transfer veggies to a serving dish and sprinkle with fennel fronds, if desired. Serve warm.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 8 servings)
Fat: 6 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 150 mg
Carbohydrates: 19 g
Fiber: 4 g
Sugar: 6 g
Protein: 3 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.
Ratings and Reviews
“Great basic. i added some dried cranberries at the end. ”