Prosciutto Tartine Recipe
- 4 slices crusty bread
- 2 Tbsp Metropolitan Market Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 tsp orange zest, more for topping
- 1/4 cup fig spread
- 12 slices Metropolitan Market Prosciutto
- 1 cup baby arugula
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Place bread slices on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil. Bake for a few minutes, just to warm.
- Mix ricotta and 1 tsp orange zest.
- On each bread slice, layer fig spread and ricotta mixture, dividing evenly. Top each with 3 slices of prosciutto.
- Return to oven and bake until cheese bubbles slightly and bread is golden, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with additional orange zest and arugula. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve one tartine per person as a light meal. Or, cut each tartine diagonally and serve as an hors d’oeuvres.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 4 servings)
Fat: 13 g
Saturated Fat: 3.5 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 1050 mg
Carbohydrates: 35 g
Fiber: 2 g
Sugar: 13 g
Protein: 15 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information, however, it is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your health care provider for specific advice on diet and health for you. Click here for more on the nutrient information of our recipes.