Prosciutto Tartine Recipe
- 4 slices crusty artisan bread
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon orange zest, plus more for topping
- 1/4 cup fig spread
- 12 slices prosciutto
- 1 cup baby arugula
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place bread slices on baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil. Bake a few minutes, just to warm.
- Mix ricotta and 1 teaspoon orange zest.
- On each bread slice, layer fig spread and ricotta mixture, dividing evenly. Top each with 3 slices prosciutto.
- Return to oven and bake until cheese bubbles slightly and bread is golden, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with additional orange zest and arugula. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve whole or cut diagonally and serve as hors d'oeuvres.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 4 servings)
Fat: 13 g
Saturated Fat: 3.5 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 1050 mg
Carbohydrates: 35 g
Fiber: 2 g
Sugar: 13 g
Protein: 15 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.