Rotisserie Chicken BBQ Flatbread Pizza Recipe
- 1 cup shredded chicken
- 1 cup Metropolitan Market Hickory Smoke BBQ Sauce & Slather, divided use
- Shredded cheddar cheese, to taste (optional)
- 4 Metropolitan Market Pita Bread
- 1 ball Metropolitan Market Fresh Mozzarella, cut into thin slices
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Brush 1 Tbsp BBQ sauce evenly on each pita bread. Sprinkle them with cheddar cheese.
- Mix shredded chicken with 1/2 cup Metropolitan Market Hickory Smoke BBQ Sauce. Spread chicken mixture evenly over cheese.
- Top with mozzarella and red onion. Drizzle remaining 1/4 cup BBQ sauce over pizzas.
- Place them on a baking sheet and bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until cheese begins to melt. Sprinkle cilantro on top. Slice pizza and enjoy!
Ratings and Reviews
“These were being demonstrated at the Houghton (Kirkland) Kiosk, and I thought they were great. this was possibly a year ago, and i couldn%u2019t find my recipe. i asked John for some help, he went online and he mailed it to me. great work John. much appreciated”
“Add peach o rama peaches too and grill on bbq a little price of heaven in the summer and comes together in minutes!”