Champagne Dijon Vinaigrette Recipe
Champagne Dijon Vinaigrette
Pop the cork on this festive salad dressing and toss with any combination of your favorite greens. Dress up your salad with some diced Met Market Holiday Pears and a handful of toasted pecans. Offer it as a gift and be sure to attach the recipe - your recipient will want to make it again!
- 1/3 cup Champagne vinegar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 cup Metropolitan Market extra virgin olive oil
- In a decorative pint bottle, combine vinegar, mustard, salt, sugar, pepper and garlic. Seal tightly. Shake well to dissolve salt and sugar.
- Add olive oil, re-seal and shake again.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- Cook’s Tip:
- For an interesting variation, use 1/2 cup walnut oil and 1/2 cup olive oil.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (About 22 tablespoons or about 10 2 tablespoons servings)
Fat: 22 g
Saturated Fat: 3 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 290 mg
Carbohydrates: 1 g
Fiber: 0 g
Sugar: 0 g
Protein: 0 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information, however, it is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your health care provider for specific advice on diet and health for you. Click here for more on the nutrient information of our recipes.