Elderflower Spritz Recipe
- 4 oz dry Prosecco or other sparkling white wine
- 1 1/2 oz elderflower liqueur (such as St-Germain)
- Metropolitan Market Sparkling Water
- Garnishes (optional):
- Lemon wheel, twist, or wedge, or fresh lavender sprig
- Fill your favorite old-fashioned, cocktail, or wine glass with ice. Add sparkling wine, elderflower liqueur, and a splash of sparkling water. Stir gently.
- Garnish with lemon or lavender. Enjoy!
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (Doesn't include garnishes or sparkling water)
Fat: 0 g
Saturated Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 5 mg
Carbohydrates: 3 g
Fiber: 0 g
Sugar: 17 g
Protein: 0 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information, however, it is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your health care provider for specific advice on diet and health for you. Click here for more on the nutrient information of our recipes.