Roasted Rainbow Carrots Recipe
Roasted Rainbow Carrots
Easy oven-roasted carrots are delicious with nothing more than olive oil, flaky salt, and tangy ground sumac, a Middle Eastern spice with a lemony flavor. Accompany with a dollop of plain yogurt or labneh.
- 2 bunches rainbow carrots
- 2 Tbsp Metropolitan Market Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp sumac
- 1 tsp salt, preferably flakey Maldon sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Remove carrot tops; discard or save for another use. Peel carrots, if desired, and cut in half, lengthwise.
- Place carrots on a large parchment-lined baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat. Sprinkle with sumac and salt.
- Roast for 1o to 15 minutes, stirring once, until slightly softened and caramelized.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 4 servings)
Fat: 8 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 730 mg
Carbohydrates: 18 g
Fiber: 5 g
Sugar: 9 g
Protein: 2 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.
Ratings and Reviews
“Awesome, sweet and tender carrots! surprised at how much i liked these. definitely use the parchment paper - that was key to getting the roasted flavor without the burnt flavor and chewy texture of over-roasted root veggies. the rainbow carrots added so much color to the dinner!”