Honey-Soy Marinated Black Cod Recipe
Honey-Soy Marinated Black Cod
Toss black cod in this simple marinade in the morning or the night before, and it will be ready to roast when you are.
- 1 cup honey
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Metropolitan Market Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 2–2 1/2 lb black cod, 6 fillets
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Stir honey, soy sauce, olive oil and vinegar together in a glass (or non-reactive) bowl. Place black cod fillets in the bowl, skin side up, so that marinade covers all of the fish flesh. Cover and refrigerate for 12 to 24 hours.
- Heat oven to 450°F. Remove fillets from marinade and place on a nonstick (or oiled/foil lined) baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast until fillets are golden to dark brown, about 7 to 9 minutes. Cook just until fish is opaque throughout.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 6 servings)
Fat: 31 g
Saturated Fat: 6 g
Cholesterol: 95 mg
Sodium: 230 mg
Carbohydrates: 5 g
Fiber: 0 g
Sugar: 5 g
Protein: 26 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.