Chicken Wings with Kalbi Marinade Recipe
Chicken Wings with Kalbi Marinade
Oven-bake a big batch of chicken wings and finish them in our Korean kalbi marinade. It’s a quick, simple way to finger-lickin’ goodness!
- 4 lbs Metropolitan Market Free-Range Chicken Wings, cut into drumettes and flats
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 cup Metropolitan Market Korean Kalbi Marinade
- Toppings (optional):
- Sesame seeds
- Slivered green onions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line 2 large, rimmed baking sheets with oiled foil or parchment paper. Divide wings evenly between sheets. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 25 minutes. Flip. Continue baking until skin is crispy, about 20-25 more minutes.
- While the wings are cooking, heat kalbi marinade in the microwave or on the stove. Pour into a large bowl.
- Toss wings in warm sauce and serve with a sprinkle of sesame seeds and slivered green onions.
- Cook’s Tip:
- Use the convection setting on your oven or an air fryer for extra-crispy results. Baking time may vary.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 8 servings)
Fat: 18 g
Saturated Fat: 5 g
Trans Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 150 mg
Sodium: 1310 mg
Carbohydrates: 18 g
Fiber: 0 g
Sugar: 16 g
Added Sugars: 14 g
Protein: 26 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.