Grilled Peach Ice Cream Sundae Recipe
- 4 ripe, but firm, peaches
- Vegetable oil for brushing
- Aged balsamic vinegar
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Halve peaches and remove pits. Brush both sides with oil.
- Place peaches on grill, cut side down. Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until grill marks develop. Carefully flip peaches over and cook 1 to 2 minutes more.
- Transfer to a serving platter or individual dishes. Top each peach half with a scoop of ice cream and drizzle with a little balsamic vinegar.
- Cook's Tip:
- Grilled peaches drizzled with balsamic vinegar also make a delicious side dish for your favorite grilled pork and chicken dishes.
Ratings and Reviews
“A new favorite in our house! takes just minutes to make and is as pretty as it is delicious.”