Grilled Peach Ice Cream Sundae Recipe
Grilled Peach Ice Cream Sundae
Just four ingredients and four steps to a delicious, easy summer dessert made with Peach-O-Rama® peaches and our new Metropolitan Market Vanilla Bean Ice Cream! The grilled peaches are also great, sans ice cream, as a savory side dish.
- 4 ripe but firm peaches
- Vegetable oil for brushing
- Metropolitan Market Balsamic Vinegar
- Metropolitan Market Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Preheat a grill to medium.
- Halve peaches and remove the pits. Brush both sides with oil.
- Place peaches on the grill, cut side down, and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or until grill marks develop. Carefully turn peaches using a spatula and cook for 1 to 2 minutes more.
- Transfer to a serving platter or individual dishes. Top each peach half with a scoop of ice cream and drizzle with a little balsamic vinegar.
- Cook's Tip:
- Grilled peaches, drizzled with balsamic vinegar, are delicious alongside your favorite grilled pork and chicken dishes.
Ratings and Reviews
“A new favorite in our house! takes just minutes to make and is as pretty as it is delicious.”