Vietnamese Chicken Salad Recipe
- 3 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp shallot, minced
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 4 cups shredded savoy cabbage
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 serrano chile, seeded and cut crosswise into thin slices
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts, chopped
- In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients.
- To a large bowl, add chicken, cabbage, carrot, bell pepper, chile, and herbs. Drizzle with dressing and toss with tongs. Taste and season with salt.
- Transfer to a large serving bowl, garnish with peanuts, and serve.
Ratings and Reviews
“Quick and easy weeknight recipe full of wonderful flavors!!”
“Great salad! fresh clean flavors and filling but light.”