Mama Lil's Baked Goat Cheese Recipe
Mama Lil's Baked Goat Cheese
Serves 8 to 10
- 1 (8 oz) log soft goat cheese, at room temperature
- 8 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup Mama Lil’s Sweet and Spicy Peppers in Brine, drained
- 1 cup fig or apricot preserves
- Metropolitan Market Crostini, crackers, or thinly sliced baguette, to serve
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place goat cheese and cream cheese in a medium bowl. Mix with a fork or spoon until blended. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread cheese mixture in the bottom of an 8-inch square baking pan or other small casserole dish.
- In a separate bowl, combine drained peppers with fig or apricot preserves. Spread mixture over the cheese.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until heated through.
- Serve warm with crostini, crackers, or baguette slice.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 10 servings)
Fat: 28 g
Saturated Fat: 8 g
Cholesterol: 40 mg
Sodium: 290 mg
Carbohydrates: 27 g
Fiber: 1 g
Sugar: 22 g
Protein: 5 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.
Ratings and Reviews
“The combo of the peppers and goat cheese was amazing!”
“Personally i found this way too rich. the sweet and salty flavors of the preserves and the peppers was very nice, though.”