Parmesan Crisps Recipe
Makes 16 crisps
Delicious garnishing soup or salad, or as a nibble with cocktails. Be prepared to double the recipe – they’re addictive! Vary the spices and herbs as you like – or to go with what you’re serving.
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a rimmed baking sheet with a Silpat baking mat or parchment paper.
- In a small bowl stir together ingredients. On the prepared baking sheet, spoon level tablespoons of mixture in mounds 4 inches apart; spread each into 3 1/2-inch diameter circles. Bake crisps until melted and golden, about 8 minutes. Cool crisps on baking sheet, or for curved crisps, carefully remove while warm with a metal spatula and drape over the handle of a wooden spoon to cool.
- Crisps can be made 2 days in advance. Store between layers of wax paper in an airtight container at room temperature.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 16 servings)
Fat: 1.5 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 5 mg
Sodium: 90 mg
Carbohydrates: 1 g
Fiber: 0 g
Sugar: 0 g
Protein: 1 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information, however, it is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your health care provider for specific advice on diet and health for you. Click here for more on the nutrient information of our recipes.