Pitcher Palomas (Batch Cocktail) Recipe
- 1 (750 ml) bottle grapefruit Italian soda, chilled
- 1 cup tequila
- 1/2 cup triple sec orange liqueur
- 4 lime wheels, for garnish
- In a large pitcher, combine grapefruit soda, tequila, and triple sec. Stir to blend.
- Serve on the rocks, garnished with a lime wheel or wedge.
- Bartender's Tip:
- Salt the Rims: This can be done ahead of time, if you like. Wet the rim of each glass with a notched lime wedge. Roll the outer edge of the glass on a small plate covered with salt. If you like, coat only half the glass to give people a choice of salted or plain.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 4 servings)
Fat: 0 g
Saturated Fat: 0 g
Trans Fat: 0 g
Total Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 20 mg
Carbohydrates: 26 g
Fiber: 0 g
Sugar: 24 g
Added Sugars: 22 g
Protein: 0 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.