Pomegranate Zero Proof Tonic Recipe
Pomegranate Zero Proof Tonic
A quick and cheerful holiday drink with all the flavor and zero alcohol. Non-alcoholic spirits have come long ways, with distillates being produced as far as London and as close as Portland.
- 2 oz (4 Tbsp) zero-proof citrus distillate (non-alcoholic spirit)
- 1 tsp simple syrup
- 2 oz (4 Tbsp) 100% pomegranate juice, unsweetened
- 3 - 4 oz tonic water or sparkling water
- Garnish (optional):
- Pomegranate arils
- Rosemary sprig
- Fill an old fashion glass with ice, pour the non-alcoholic spirit, simple syrup and pomegranate juice.
- Top with tonic. Stir with the rosemary sprig and garnish with pomegranate arils, enjoy cold.