Rum Grapefruit Punch Recipe
Rum Grapefruit Punch
Makes 12, 6 oz. drinks
We like a balanced cocktail with a little tart, a little sweet, and a little spice, which is exactly what this punch delivers. The spiced rum pairs perfectly with ginger and grapefruit. Top it off with sparkling wine for bubbles and fresh mint for a pop of color and flavor, and you have a winner, sure to please everyone at your party!
- 12 oz spiced rum
- 2 (12 oz) bottles ginger beer
- 2 cups fresh squeezed grapefruit juice
- 1 bottle chilled Champagne or sparkling wine
- 2 Tbsp fresh mint leaves
- 1 grapefruit (thinly sliced)
- Ice cubes, for serving
- Combine rum, ginger beer, grapefruit juice, and champagne in a large punch bowl. Mix in the mint leaves and sliced grapefruit.
- Ladle punch into serving glasses, over ice.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 12 servings)
Fat: 0 g
Saturated Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 10 mg
Carbohydrates: 14 g
Fiber: 1 g
Sugar: 12 g
Protein: 0 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.