Smoky Grilled Shrimp Recipe
Smoky Grilled Shrimp
Serves 4-6 as an appetizer
- 1 lb shrimp (16-20 count size), peeled and deveined
- 1/2 tsp chipotle chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp Metropolitan Market Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat grill or cast-iron pan on medium-high.
- In a large bowl, toss shrimp, chili powder, salt, and olive oil.
- Cook shrimp for 2 minutes, flip, and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes. Remove as soon as they turn opaque.
- Cook’s Tip:
- Thread 3-5 shrimp with two bamboo skewers to prevent them from falling through grill grates and make them easier to flip.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 6 servings)
Total Fat: 3 g
Saturated Fat: 0.5 g
Trans Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 95 mg
Sodium: 820 mg
Carbohydrates: 1 g
Fiber: 0 g
Total Sugar: 0 g
Added Sugars: 0 g
Protein: 10 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.