How to Build a Bagel Brunch Board Recipe
How to Build a Bagel Brunch Board
Whether you’re hosting guests for brunch or serving a casual late-morning breakfast to your family, here’s an easy solution that’s sure to impress. Let everyone pile their favorite toppings on a warm bagel!
- EASY PREP ITEMS:
- Pickled Red Onions
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 6 assorted bagels
- PREPARED ITEMS:
- Pick up from our Fish Market
- 3 - 6 oz hot smoked salmon
- 3 - 6 oz lox
- Metropolitan Market Jalapeño Smoked Salmon Spread
- Crème fraiche
- Chopped chives
- Pickled caper berries
- Fresh dill
- Assemble the board with everything but the bagels; cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 20 min before serving, preheat oven to 300° F and remove the board from the fridge.
- Slice bagels and warm bagels in oven for 5 minutes, or as desired.