Eggnog Pancakes with Blueberries Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg, optional
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups Twinbrook Creamery Eggnog
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted, more for serving
- 1 1/2 cups Metropolitan Market Frozen Blueberries, more as needed
- Metropolitan Market Maple Syrup
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg if desired.
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, eggnog and butter; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Stir in blueberries.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a lightly greased hot griddle, taking care to include a few berries in each pancake. When bubbles form on top use a spatula to turn over pancakes. Cook until second side is golden brown.
- Serve warm with additional butter and maple syrup.