Eggnog Pancakes with Blueberries Recipe
Eggnog Pancakes with Blueberries
Serves 4 to 6
Launch a holiday or any day with blueberry pancakes laced with rich, creamy eggnog.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg, optional
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups Twinbrook Creamery Eggnog
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted, more for serving
- 1 1/2 cups Metropolitan Market Frozen Blueberries, more as needed
- Metropolitan Market Maple Syrup
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg if desired.
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, eggnog and butter; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Stir in blueberries.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a lightly greased hot griddle, taking care to include a few berries in each pancake. When bubbles form on top use a spatula to turn over pancakes. Cook until second side is golden brown.
- Serve warm with additional butter and maple syrup.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 6 servings)
Fat: 10 g
SaturatedFat: 5 g
Cholesterol: 100 mg
Sodium: 570 mg
Carbohydrates: 47 g
Fiber: 2 g
Sugar: 15 g
Protein: 9 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.