Baked Brie with Nuts and Herbs Recipe
Baked Brie with Nuts and Herbs
We can’t get enough of this Brie cheese! Serve it on cucumber slices for a Keto-friendly snack, or make it a meal alongside a green salad. Special diet friendly: Keto (2g carbs)
- 1 round (8.8 oz) Brie cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachios, pecans, or other nuts
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary or thyme
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp Metropolitan Market Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place the cheese in a small, oiled baking dish or on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper
- In a bowl, combine nuts, rosemary, oil, lemon zest, garlic, and salt. Spread over cheese.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is warm and nuts are toasted.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (6 servings without cucumbers or crackers)
Fat: 20 g
Saturated Fat: 8 g
Cholesterol: 40 mg
Sodium: 360 mg
Carbohydrates: 2 g
Sugar: 1 g
Protein: 10 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.