Fresh Mint and Garlic Marinated Grilled American Lamb Loin Chops Recipe
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1/2 bunch parsley leaves, chopped
- 1/2 bunch mint leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red winevinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 lamb loin chops
- In bowl, add garlic, shallot, herbs, olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Whisk to combine. Place lamb chops into a bowl and add 3/4 cup of marinade (reserve remaining marinade for sauce). Mix to coat thoroughly. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill lamb to desired temperature (medium-rare is recommended). Remove from heat and allow the lamb chops to rest for 5 minutes. Drizzle chops with the reserved mint and garlic sauce. Serve with roasted potatoes and green beans.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 4 servings)
Fat: 21 g
Saturated Fat: 6 g
Cholesterol: 115 mg
Sodium: 550 mg
Carbohydrates: 2 g
Fiber: 1 g
Sugar: 0 g
Protein: 37 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information, however, it is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your health care provider for specific advice on diet and health for you. Click here for more on the nutrient information of our recipes.