Burrito Bowls Recipe
Serves 2, easy to double
This flavorful, delicious bowl is a great way to use leftover rotisserie chicken for a lunch that is beyond basic.
- 2 cups chilled, cooked brown rice (prepared according to package directions)
- 1 cup diced Metropolitan Market Rotisserie Chicken, chilled
- 1/2 cup Metropolitan Market Guacamole
- 1/2 cup Metropolitan Market Pico de Gallo
- 1/2 cup drained, canned black beans
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese, pick your favorite
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced lettuce
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 lime wedges
- Divide the rice between two bowls.
- Top rice with remaining ingredients, dividing them evenly between the two bowls and keeping each ingredient separate.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 2 servings)
Total Fat: 30 g
Saturated Fat: 11 g
Trans Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 120 mg
Sodium: 980 mg
Carbohydrates: 74 g
Fiber: 9 g
Total Sugar: 4 g
Added Sugars: 0 g
Protein: 37 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.