Greek Burgers Recipe
- 1 lb ground beef (95% lean)
- 1/4 cup low-fat or regular plain Greek-style yogurt
- 1/2 cup olive tapenade, divided
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 4 whole-grain hamburger buns, split &toasted
- Fresh spinach leaves
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced
- 4 slices onion
- Combine yogurt and 1/4 cup olive tapenade in small bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Combine ground beef and remaining 1/4 cup olive tapenade in large bowl, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Lightly shape into four 1/2-inch thick patties. Heat grill pan over medium heat until hot.
- Place patties in pan; cook 10 to 12 minutes until instantread thermometer inserted horizontally into center registers 160°F, turning occasionally. Season with salt and pepper, as desired. Remove; keep warm.
- Place 1 Tbsp cheese on bottom of each bun; top evenly with spinach leaves, burger, thinly sliced tomato, and sliced onion. Spread 2 Tbsp yogurt mixture on cut side of each bun top.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 4 servings)
Fat: 12 g
Saturated Fat: 4.5 g
Cholesterol: 80 mg
Sodium: 640 mg
Carbohydrates: 31 g
Fiber: 1 g
Sugar: 9 g
Protein: 26 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information, however, it is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your health care provider for specific advice on diet and health for you. Click here for more on the nutrient information of our recipes.