Olive Tapenade Meatloaf Recipe
Olive Tapenade Meatloaf
Put a Mediterranean spin on meatloaf with prepared olive tapenade or basil pesto – a quick and easy recipe.
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs*
- 1/3 cup prepared olive tapenade or basil pesto
- 3/4 to 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Heat oven to 350°F. Combine all ingredients in large bowl, mixing lightly but thoroughly.
- Shape beef mixture into 8 x 4-inch loaf on rack in broiler pan. Bake in 350°F oven 1 to 1-1/4 hours, until instant-read thermometer inserted into center registers 160°F.
- Let stand 10 minutes. Cut into slices. Serve with additional olive tapenade, if desired.
- Delicious with potatoes, polenta or a good crusty bread and salad.
- *To make bread crumbs, place 2 oz of bread (crust removed), onion roll or other roll in food processor or blender container. Cover; pulse on and off to form fine crumbs.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 6 servings)
Fat: 19 g
Saturated Fat: 7 g
Cholesterol: 155 mg
Sodium: 910 mg
Carbohydrates: 4 g
Fiber: 0 g
Sugar: 2 g
Protein: 30 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.
Ratings and Reviews
“Fantastic and so easy to make. next day great cold for a sandwich!”