Pitcher Margaritas Recipe
What could be more refreshing than a pitcher of fruity margaritas? Make all three flavors of our easy take on this cocktail and let your guests choose their favorite. We won’t tell about the secret ingredient that makes it effortless: our Italian Sodas, made with real fruit juice.
- 1 cup tequila
- 1/2 cup triple sec orange liqueur
- 1 (25.4 oz) bottle Metropolitan Market Italian Soda (Grapefruit, Blood Orange, or Lemon), chilled
- 1 lime, for garnish
- Combine tequila, triple sec, and Met Market Italian Soda in a large pitcher; mix well.
- Serve on the rocks, garnished with a squeeze of lime.
- Bartender's Tip:
- Add salt to the rims of your glasses – this can be done before guests arrive, giving the salt time to dry and adhere. Run a notched wedge of lime around the rim of the glass then roll just the outer edge gently in a saucer of salt. The goal is about a ¼” inch of salt along the outer rim. You might like to rim only half the glass, so guests can choose to drink from the salted side or the plain side.
- Blood Orange-a-Rita: Blood Orange Soda and a sprinkle of cinnamon to top it off – no salt for this one!
- Lemon Lime-a-Rita: Lemon Soda and wedges of lemon and lime