Avocado Deviled Eggs Recipe
Avocado Deviled Eggs
Speed prep this recipe with hard-boiled eggs from the Metropolitan Market salad bar and our fresh guacamole from the produce department. Extra egg-guacamole filling is delicious spread on cucumber slices. Special diet friendly: Keto (3g net carbs), Whole30, Paleo
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- 1/2 cup Metropolitan Market fresh guacamole
- Dash of cayenne pepper, Tabasco, or other hot sauce (optional)
- Salt, to taste
- 2 -3 strips crisp, cooked bacon (cured without any sweetener) broken into 8 small pieces
- Cut each egg in half, lengthwise. Carefully remove yolks to a bowl. Mash with a fork until smooth. Stir in guacamole. Add cayenne and salt, to taste.
- Place egg whites on a plate. Fill with avocado mixture. Top each with a piece of bacon.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (Based on 4 servings. Salt and cayenne to taste not included.)
Fat: 10 g
Saturated Fat: 2.5 g
Cholesterol: 195 mg
Sodium: 260 mg
Carbohydrate: 3 g
Fiber: 0 g
Sugar: 1 g
Protein: 9 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.