Peach-O-Rama Ice Cream Recipe
Peach-O-Rama Ice Cream
Makes 5 cups
For the best peach ice cream, you need the best peaches – Peach-O-Rama! Our sweet, juicy peaches are so delicious churned up in this easy, no-cook recipe. Break out your ice cream maker for an old-fashioned, creamy classic to keep cool this summer!
- 1 1/2 cups peaches, roughly chopped
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 Tbsp pure vanilla extract
- Pre-chill the bowl of an ice cream maker.
- In a medium bowl, combine peaches and 1/3 cup of the sugar. Mix well, cover, and refrigerate.
- In a medium bowl, whisk remaining 1/3 cup sugar, milk, and salt until the sugar is dissolved. Whisk in heavy cream and vanilla. Cover and refrigerate until cold.
- Add the chopped peaches and any juice to the ice cream base. Transfer the mixture to an ice cream maker and churn until thick and the consistency of soft-serve ice cream, 20 to 25 minutes. Ice cream can be served as-is or transfer to a freezer-safe container and freeze until firm, about 2 hours.