Peach-O-Rama Ice Cream Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups peaches, roughly chopped
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 Tbsp pure vanilla extract
- Pre-chill the bowl of an ice cream maker.
- In a medium bowl, combine peaches and 1/3 cup of the sugar. Mix well, cover, and refrigerate.
- In a medium bowl, whisk remaining 1/3 cup sugar, milk, and salt until the sugar is dissolved. Whisk in heavy cream and vanilla. Cover and refrigerate until cold.
- Add the chopped peaches and any juice to the ice cream base. Transfer the mixture to an ice cream maker and churn until thick and the consistency of soft-serve ice cream, 20 to 25 minutes. Ice cream can be served as-is or transfer to a freezer-safe container and freeze until firm, about 2 hours.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 7 servings)
Fat: 19 g
Saturated Fat: 12 g
Cholesterol: 50 mg
Sodium: 45 mg
Carbohydrates: 25 g
Fiber: 0 g
Sugar: 25 g
Protein: 3 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information, however, it is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your health care provider for specific advice on diet and health for you. Click here for more on the nutrient information of our recipes.