Peach-O-Rama Ice Cream Recipe
- 2 peaches, roughly chopped
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar, divided use
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Pre-chill bowl of ice cream maker.
- In a medium bowl, combine peaches and 1/3 cup sugar. Mix well, cover, and refrigerate.
- In another bowl, whisk remaining 1/3 cup sugar, milk, and salt until sugar is dissolved. Whisk in heavy cream and vanilla. Cover and refrigerate until cold.
- Add chopped peaches and any accumulated juice to ice cream base. Transfer mixture to ice cream maker and churn until thick and the consistency of soft-serve ice cream, 20 to 25 minutes. Ice cream can be served as-is or be transfered to a freezer-safe container and frozen until firm, about 2 hours.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 7 servings)
Fat: 19 g
Saturated Fat: 12 g
Cholesterol: 50 mg
Sodium: 45 mg
Carbohydrates: 25 g
Fiber: 0 g
Sugar: 25 g
Protein: 3 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.