Teriyaki Grilled Salmon Recipe
- 4 (about 6 oz each) salmon fillets or steaks
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup Metropolitan Market Asian Bali BBQ Sauce & Slather, divided use
- 1 teaspoon peeled, finely grated fresh ginger root, (optional)
- Thinly sliced chives or green onion
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- SUMMER GRILLING TIPS:
- A well-greased grill basket can be used to keep fillets intact. Or place on non-stick or greased foil with a few holes poked in it for juices to run off.
- Season salmon fillets with salt and pepper.
- Stir together BBQ sauce and ginger. Divide the mixture in half (two 1/4 cup portions).
- Place salmon on an oiled, preheated charcoal or gas grill over medium heat. (If grilling fillets, place skin side down and remove skin after cooking.) Brush salmon with 1/4 cup of BBQ sauce with ginger. Grill uncovered for 4 to 6 minutes per 1/2 inch of thickness. Continue to cook until fish is opaque and separates when tested with a fork.
- To serve, place cooked salmon on serving platter or plates. Brush remaining 1/4 cup BBQ sauce with ginger. Sprinkle with chives or green onion. Serve with rice, if desired.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 4 servings)
Fat: 12 g
Saturated Fat: 1.5 g
Cholesterol: 110 mg
Sodium: 610 mg
Carbohydrates: 1 g
Fiber: 2 g
Sugar: 17 g
Protein: 37 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information, however, it is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your health care provider for specific advice on diet and health for you. Click here for more on the nutrient information of our recipes.