Cranberry-Pecan Tartlets Recipe
Makes 2 dozen
These easy-to-make, bite-sized tarts are perfect for the holiday season. The gorgeous color and tart flavor of cranberries is added to classic pecan pie filling to form a winning combo.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) plus 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature, divided
- 3 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspooon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1 cup whole fresh cranberries (4 ounces)
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, 1 stick softened butter, and cream cheese. Mix on low speed with a hand-mixer until a soft dough forms.
- Divide dough into 24 balls and place in the cups of a 12 or 24-cup mini-tart pan. Using a dough tamper or your fingertips, press dough into an even layer that covers the bottom and sides of each cup. Refrigerate tart crust while you make filling.
- In a small bowl, melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter. Whisk in sugar, vanilla, and salt. Add egg and mix until well combined. Stir in pecans.
- Place 3 or 4 cranberries into the well of each tart. Spoon filling over cranberries, filling each tart to the top. Bake until crust is golden brown and filling is set, about 25 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes before carefully removing tarts from pan. Run a small knife around tarts to loosen, if necessary.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 24 servings)
Fat: 8 g
Saturated Fat: 4 g
Cholesterol: 25 mg
Sodium: 75 mg
Carbohydrates: 11 g
Fiber: 0 g
Sugar: 7 g
Protein: 1 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.