Linguine al Limone Recipe
Linguine al Limone
Serves 6 to 8
This is a bright, simple, and elegant pasta which can be enjoyed on its own or paired with seared fish or chicken.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (1 stick)
- 3 - 4 tablespoons grated lemon zest (2 to 4 lemons)
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice, more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, more to taste
- 1 pound linguine
- Grated parmesan cheese
- In a large, deep sauté pan over medium heat, stir butter with lemon zest, juice, salt, and pepper until butter melts. Remove from heat.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Remove 1/2 cup cooking water and reserve.
- Drain pasta and add to lemon-butter in sauté pan. Return to medium heat and toss for a few seconds, adding reserved water as needed. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve immediately topped with remaining lemon zest and grated parmesan.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (Based on 8 Servings)
Total Fat: 13 g
Saturated Fat: 7 g
Trans Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 30 mg
Sodium: 250 mg
Carbohydrates: 45 g
Fiber: 0 g
Total Sugar: 2 g
Added Sugars: 0 g
Protein: 7 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.
Ratings and Reviews
“This is a fabulous recipe with leftover salmon or shrimp or by itself. i make it often.”
“This meal is a family favorite, any celebration this dish is there. always accompanied with sautéed shrimp. as a 7th grader who loves nothing more than to cook in the kitchen, this meal cannot be beat for it's simplicity and fabulous result. ”
“Simplicity at it's best. throw in some sautéed shrimp, shallots or mussels and you are in business. ”