Sautéed Kale with Garlic and Onion Recipe
- 2 bunches of kale
- 3 Tbsp Metropolitan Market extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup vegetable stock
- 1 Tbsp Bragg’s liquid aminos or soy sauce
- 4 Tbsp sesame seeds
- Remove ribs from kale, cut leaves into strips. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a pan on medium high heat and add garlic and onion. Cook until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add vegetable stock, Bragg’s liquid aminos or soy sauce, and kale to the garlic and onion mixture. Stir to blend.
- Cover and simmer for 5 to 7 minutes. Remove cover and cook for an additional 5 minutes or until liquid has evaporated.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with sesame seeds.