Teriyaki Beef Kabobs Recipe
- 1 lb beef kebab meat or steak, cut into 1-1/2 inch cubes
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 1-1/2 inch pieces
- 1 medium zucchini, cut in half lengthwise, then crosswise into 1-1/2 inch pieces*
- 16 (1–1/2 inch) pineapple chunks, fresh or canned, drained
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 - 1 cup Metropolitan Market Asian Bali BBQ Sauce & Slather, plus more for serving
- Toasted sesame seeds
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- *Or, replace zucchini with 1 cup red onion pieces, about 1 1/2 inch
- Sprinkle all sides of beef with salt and pepper. Alternately thread beef, bell pepper, zucchini and pineapple on 6 to 8 metal skewers (10-inch) or bamboo skewers that have been soaked in water for 30 minutes.
- Place on pre-heated charcoal or gas grill over medium heat. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until done as desired, turning and brushing with Teriyaki Sauce. Cook beef to 145°F for medium-rare or to 160°F for medium doneness.
- To serve, sprinkle sesame seeds on kebabs. Use additional Metropolitan Market Teriyaki BBQ Sauce as a dip. Accompany with rice, as desired.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 4 servings)
Fat: 12 g
Saturated Fat: 4.5 g
Cholesterol: 80 mg
Sodium: 570 mg
Carbohydrates: 15 g
Fiber: 4 g
Sugar: 27 g
Protein: 27 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information, however, it is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your health care provider for specific advice on diet and health for you. Click here for more on the nutrient information of our recipes.