Clementine and Thai Basil Mocktail Recipe
Clementine and Thai Basil Mocktail
- 2 oz Metropolitan Market Organic Clementine Italian Soda
- 2 oz tonic water
- 1 oz Som Thai Basil Tart & Sweet Mixer
- 1 large ice cubes
- Clementine or mandarin wheel or twist of orange rind
- Sprig of Thai basil
- In a shaker, stir together clementine soda, tonic water, and Som mixer.
- Place an ice cube or two in a Collins or old-fashioned glass. Pour the mocktail over ice and garnish with a mandarin orange wheel or twist of orange zest and Thai bas-il.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 1 servings)
Fat: 0 g
Saturated Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 35 mg
Carbohydrates: 25 g
Fiber: 0 g
Sugar: 25 g
Protein: 0 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.