Holiday Pear Chocolate Dessert Recipe
- 1 - 2 ripe Metropolitan Market Holiday Pears (Comice variety)
- Your favorite chocolate sauce, warmed gently if desired
- Chocolate shavings or toasted nuts
- 2 fresh strawberries, or 2 Tbsp dried cranberries or cherries
- Whipped cream or ice cream (optional)
- Cookies (optional)
- Slice pears and arrange on dessert plates.
- Drizzle chocolate sauce over pears. Top with chocolate shavings or toasted nuts. Garnish with fresh berries, or dried fruit.
- Serve at once with whipped cream or ice cream and cookies on the side, as desired.
- Add a drizzle of rich caramel (or salted caramel) sauce.