Baked Chicken Teriyaki or BBQ Recipe
- 1 cut-up whole chicken (2–3 lbs) or chicken parts such as thighs or drumsticks
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup Metropolitan Market Teriyaki or Hickory Smoke BBQ Sauce & Slather, plus more for serving
- Roasted or mashed potatoes, cooked rice or warm cornbread, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place chicken parts in an oiled 9-x-13-inch baking pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Pour sauce evenly over chicken. Cover pan tightly with foil.
- Bake chicken covered for 30 minutes. Remove from oven, uncover, baste, and return to oven for 20 to 30 minutes or until instant-read thermometer placed in thickest part of chicken and not touching bone reads 165°F.
- Cool for 5 to 10 minutes. Skim fat if desired. Serve with additional sauce and potatoes, rice or cornbread, if desired.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 6 servings)
Fat: 12 g
Saturated Fat: 3.5 g
Cholesterol: 80 mg
Sodium: 750 mg
Carbohydrates: 1 g
Fiber: 3 g
Sugar: 23 g
Protein: 25 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information, however, it is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your health care provider for specific advice on diet and health for you. Click here for more on the nutrient information of our recipes.