Pasta Salad con Salame Recipe
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/2 Teaspoon EACH salt and black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2/3 cup Metropolitan Market Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup green bell pepper, sliced
- 1/3 lb salami, cut into julienne strips
- 1/2 cup red or green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup pitted assorted “olive bar” olives, sliced
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley, basil or oregano
- 1 box (16 oz) Metropolitan Market Fusilli
- Whisk together all dressing ingredients in medium- sized bowl.
- Add all salad ingredients except pasta.
- Cook pasta as directed. Drain, rinse with cold water and drain again. Add to bowl with other ingredients.
- Toss to blend.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour or up to a day. Taste and adjust seasoning.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 8 servings)
Fat: 28 g
Saturated Fat: 6 g
Cholesterol: 15 mg
Sodium: 460 mg
Carbohydrates: 51 g
Fiber: 2 g
Sugar: 5 g
Protein: 12 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information, however, it is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your health care provider for specific advice on diet and health for you. Click here for more on the nutrient information of our recipes.
Ratings and Reviews
“I've made this for so many functions and it always turns out great. ”