Pasta Salad con Salame Recipe
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/2 Teaspoon EACH salt and black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2/3 cup Metropolitan Market Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup green bell pepper, sliced
- 1/3 lb salami, cut into julienne strips
- 1/2 cup red or green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup pitted assorted “olive bar” olives, sliced
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley, basil or oregano
- 1 box (16 oz) Metropolitan Market Fusilli
- Whish together all dressing ingredients in medium- sized bowl.
- Add all salad ingredients except pasta.
- Cook pasta as directed. Drain, rinse with cold water and drain again. Add to bowl with other ingredients.
- Toss to blend.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour or up to a day. Taste and adjust seasoning.
Ratings and Reviews
“I've made this for so many functions and it always turns out great. ”