Shrimp and Vegetable Stir Fry Recipe
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp red chili flakes, (optional)
- 1 lb green beans, broccoli, or asparagus, trimmed and cut into bite-sized pieces (about 4 cups)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup water or sherry
- 1/2 lb cooked shrimp
- 2/3 cup Metropolitan Market Asian Bali BBQ Sauce & Slather
- Hot cooked rice or noodles, for serving
- To use raw shrimp, add after vegetables are cooked to tender- crisp. Cook and stir for about 2 minutes until shrimp are pink. Proceed with recipe.
- Slices of red bell pepper or pineapple are fab additions.
- Garnish with sliced green onion and/or toasted sesame seeds.
- Heat a wok or large skillet (with lid) over medium-high heat. Add oil, then garlic and optional chili flakes. Stir for a few seconds, until sizzling, then immediately add vegetables and salt. Stir for about 5 minutes, then add 1/4 cup water, cover tightly with lid, and steam for 3 to 4 minutes, until veggies are tender-crisp. Uncover and stir in cooked shrimp, and Metropolitan Market Teriyaki Sauce. Cover and cook for another minute, until heated through. Stir again.
- Serve at once with rice or noodles.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 3 servings)
Fat: 10 g
Saturated Fat: 1.5 g
Cholesterol: 145 mg
Sodium: 1770 mg
Carbohydrates: 15 g
Fiber: 9 g
Sugar: 36 g
Protein: 21 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information, however, it is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your health care provider for specific advice on diet and health for you. Click here for more on the nutrient information of our recipes.