Wok Crab Recipe
- 2 whole cooked Dungeness crabs
- 1/4 cup canola oil or peanut oil
- 1/2 cup garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup ginger, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- With a large chef's knife, quarter each crab, then pat dry.
- Into a hot wok or deep large saucepan, add 2 Tbsp oil and 1 quartered crab. Cook for one minute while tossing gently. Stir in 1/4 cup each of garlic, green onions and ginger. Cook an additional 1 minute until garlic begins to brown slightly.
- Deglaze the pan by stirring in 1/4 cup each of lime and soy sauce. Remove from heat; sprinkle on cilantro and serve. Repeat for remaining crab.